- has been on the Estonian real estate market since 1992 years.
- has offices all over Estonia in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare, Rakvere, Jõhvi, Viljandi and Jõgeva.
- has subsidiaries in Lithuania.
- is the most well-known and trusted real estate company in Estonia.
- has brokers and appraisers that are highly qualified and provide a professional service to their customers.
- is the fastest developing real estate company in Estonia.
Mission of UUS MAA
The team of UUS MAA is committed to exceeding the expectations of clients who appreciate professional service.
History in Brief
Uus Maa entered the market in the spring of 1992 as a property mediation department of the company AS SPD.
Spring 1994 – AS Uus Maa Kinnisvarabüroo (Real Estate Bureau) was registered as a separate company.
1995 – Uus Maa bought the assets of AS Bangalo, inheriting its employees.
1996 – the company’s management department developed into the property management company Uus Maa Kinnisvarahaldus.
1997 – the company opened its office in Saaremaa.
Summer 1997 – Uus Maa Kinnisvaragrupp (Real Estate Group) was established as a holding company. Ville Jehe, former board member of Mendelson & Ko, joined the team of Uus Maa in the same summer.
1997 – the company VTA Investeeringu AS was incorporated in Uus Maa Kinnisvaragrupp and its name was changed into OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvaraarendus (Property Development).
February 1998 – the Rakvere and Jõhvi offices of the former company Kinnisvaraekspert started operating under the Uus Maa brand.
Summer 1999 – OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvaraarendus was renamed as OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvarakonsultandid (Property Advisors), because the latter is a better reflection of the actual business of the company.
2000 – the office of Uus Maa in Tartu was opened.
2001 – the subsidiaries of Uus Maa, having been operating in different premises over Tallinn, moved into the new headquarters at Rävala pst 6 at the start of the year.
2001 – the office of Uus Maa in Pärnu was opened in the summer.
2002 – the office of Uus Maa in Kuressaare was reopened in the autumn.
2004 – the office of Uus Maa in Paide was opened in the autumn.
2004 – at the end of the year, Uus Maa Kinnisvarahalduse OÜ and Arkaadia Halduse OÜ entered into a strategic partnership, with a joint office at Maakri 19/21.
2005 – the office of Uus Maa in Viljandi was opened in the autumn.
2006 – the office of Uus Maa in Jõgeva was opened in the spring.
2007 – the office of Uus Maa in Haapsalu was opened in January.
2007 – the office of Uus Maa in Narva was opened in April.
2008 – Seven Real Estate Advisors was established as the international brand of Uus Maa together with the company of the same name, operating in Latvian and Bulgarian property markets.
2008 – Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau was recognised as the best real estate company in a survey of Euromoney magazine.
January 2009 – Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau merged with Uus Maa Real Estate Group, with simultaneous separation of Uus Maa Property Advisors.
April 2009 – Uus Maa Kolimisteenused (Moving Services) was launched in the market as a new complementary service.
May 2009 – Uus Maa Invest was launched in the market as a complementary service of buying up real estate.
June 2009 – Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau started to issue energy performance labels.
2009 – Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau was recognised for the second time as the best real estate company in a survey of Euromoney magazine.
2010 – Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau started to offer a packaged service.
June 2010 – the construction consultation service of Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau was launched in the market.
BENEFIT FROM OUR 25 YEARS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
Uus Maa Real Estate has been the leader of Estonian real estate market since 1992.
– strong and well-known brand
– over 25 years of great reputation and trust in the Estonian Real Estate market
– voted twice as the best Real Estate company in Estonia by International Financial Magazine EUROMONEY (in 2008 and 2009)
– member of The Association of Real Estate Companies of Estonia
– the only Estonian member of FIABCI – The International Real Estate Federation.
Get access to:
– the network of representative offices all over Estonia
– the most user-firendly web-page of Real Estate Bureaus
– the CRM that combines property, clients, and agents into an intelligent internal database
– the motivation scheme that really motivates
– managerial know-how
– all of our associate services
…and much more!
Turn our experience and know-how into your benefit.
For further information please contact:
Partner, Chairman of the Board
Uus Maa Real Estate
Rävala pst 6